Agile Organization & Agile Transformation
Using digitalization through agile transformation
We look at your agile transformation holistically and strategically to achieve iterative change in your organizational structure, culture and leadership as a foundation for efficient processes and motivated employees.
With an agile transformation strategy you can optimize factors such as time-to-market, service and product quality. Deeper involvement of individuals in a self-organized, networked process enables an end-to-end understanding of customers to create everything from customized and successful solutions to business agility. The degree of flexibility and adaptability that is necessary can be achieved by conducting organization-wide agile transformation.
- What can you do to reach the next level of agility? The answer is not usually found where you might expect it. Complete the maturity check with us and find out.
- Are your employees ready for Agile Transformation? We enable, support and qualify them throughout your individual Agile Transformation.
- Is your management ready for Agile Transformation? We coach your managers and work with you to design your agile strategy and vision.
- Can you manage the transformation alone? We accompany you during the transformation with our team of certified SAFe Agilists, Professional Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile Coaches.
- "Everything used to be better"
- "Co-workers from other departments think differently"
- Competitive culture
A trustworthy, agile corporate culture through
- An established feedback culture
- Dealing with mistakes openly
- Self-organized, empowered teams
- Optimization of cooperation
- Fear of change
- "If we implement agile, I will lose my job"
- Distance in time and place
People-centric development focus through
- Formats that allow for the continuous exchange of information and building knowledge
- Internal know-how owners
- Lack of executive management support
- "My department is more important!“
Distributed assumption of responsibility through
- Empowerment and trust
- Exemplifying agile values & principles
- Creating the necessary conditions (e.g. infrastructure)
- Internal projects and control systems are unclear or do not function
- Lack of project rooms
Networked organizational structures through
- Established agile roles
- Shortened decision-making paths
- Integration of customers into the organizational structure
- "Our suppliers wouldn't understand that"
- "Does agility even make sense in context to our company?“
- "The customers are very far away“
A customer-centric strategy
- Continuous adaptation & involvement of employees
- Orientation towards customers & market
- Consideration of new ways of working
- Slow decisions
- Unclear decision-making paths
- Splitter capacities and information
Reactive processes through
- Use of agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, OKR, SAFe)
- Reducing complexity and increasing transparency
- Identification of all processes
Consulting in Agile Strategy and Leadership
Together we develop your agile vision and implementation strategy from a business perspective.
Agile Maturity Check
Are you ready for an agile organization? We help you reach the next level of agility.
Implementing Agile Frameworks
We support you in implementing various agile practices and collaboration models: OKR, SAFe, NEXUS, LESS, DevOps, etc.
We qualify your employees and managers through training, impulses, workshops or accompaniment.
We support your project teams by operationally taking over different roles (Scrum Master, Agility Coach, etc.)
Sebastian BefeldHead of Business Area
Melanie HeinzlerHead of Business Area
Tom KatzerSenior Consultant
Stefanie MeindlConsultant, Team Leader
Daniel NeumannSenior Consultant
Katharina PierschalikHead of Business Area
Ove ThomsenHead of Business Area